A special invitation from us at The Second Amendment Foundation and our friends at Free To Choose Media.
Join us for a Town Hall Meeting to build the 2nd Amendment Family. Join us to stress the importance of firearms for self-defense. Building public support of all gun owners is critical in the on-going challenge to keep these rights.
This is where you come in. We want — no, we need you to join us. Bring your friends, neighbors, and family members. Bring anyone who will benefit from learning more our valued right to keep and bear arms.
Circle Sunday, February 16, 2 to 4 in the afternoon on your calendar. Come to the Second Amendment Family Town Hall meeting in Phoenix, at the Sheridan Crescent Hotel, 2620 West Dunlap Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona 85021.
At the Town Hall Meeting, you will:
• View the video segment from “A More of Less Perfect Union,” Free To Choose Media’s PBS series on the Constitution, the rare occasion where PBS gives the 2nd Amendment a fair shake.
• Share a message from Alan Gottlieb founder of the 2nd Amendment Foundation
• View a video message from Bob Levy, Cato Chairman; Chris Cheng, a Top Shot Champion, and Nadine Strossen, Professor of Law at NYU
• Meet national gun rights leaders like Mark Walters host of Armed American Radio
• Discuss the basics of safe use of guns for self-protection
• Discuss the value of flint lock firearms in gaining support for the 2nd Amendment
The Town Hall Meeting will be filmed and recorded for a future nation-wide webcast. We will be spreading our message around the country. We will let other people and politicians know of our support for the Second Amendment. We want to get all gun rights advocates, including the silent majority among us, to start showing our support for this Constitutional right.
This is your chance to become a Second Amendment First Responder on national television!
RSVP – ASAP to AlanGottlieb@SAF.org. Your assignment, bring a friend who doesn’t own guns or does some hunting but avoids the gun debate. We have room for just 200 so it will fill up fast. We’ll have some great snacks, a maple sugar gift to take home and plenty of soft drinks.